Subject: giving "Style" images

Hi,

I have a set of screenhots in my document. I want them to appear
all the same, but do not yet know the correct size of those images.

I tried to define an entity
<!ENTITY style="widht=&quot;9cm&quot; contentwidth=&quot;9cm&quot;" >

and use
         <mediaobject>
          <imageobject>
            <imagedata &style; fileref="images/session/log4j/log4j-add.png" format="PNG"/>
          </imageobject>
         </mediaobject>
So I can 'play' with the size and change all their style in a single place.

But this does not seem to be the 'xml' way, as xmllint complains.

Is there a way to 'macro' attributes for similar elements ?

Ciao

Jens Skripczynski
--
E-Mail: skripi-lists(at)myrealbox(dot)com

There are three ways to get something done:
(1) Do it yourself.
(2) Hire someone to do it for you.
(3) Forbid your kids to do it.