Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Error using Applethelp.xsl with 1.64.1

Naomi,

I don't know the answer to your question, but I hope you don't me asking
one of my own:

Other than this error, have you had success creating Webhelp with the
applethelp.xsl? I have tried numerous times, but, for some reason, the
content.pane.html page never gets generated.

I don't know if others have experienced this as well, but it would be
great if I could even get as far as you have with the Webhelp
conversion--so I just had to ask!

Thanks,

Dave