Subject: JavaHelp--can't see appendix content

Hi folks,

I have just tried generating JavaHelp from a book that contains a single
appendix. (This is something for demo purposes.)

The files seem to be generated correctly, but the appendix content does
not appear in the JavaHelp browser...

These are the files that are generated:

apa.html
index.html
jhelpidx.xml
jhelpmap.jhm
jhelpset.hs
jhelptoc.xml
re01.html

If I open re01.html (in a browser), the content is there. If I open
apa.html, I see the Appendix title, the TOC, and the title of the single
sect1 in the appendix (and nothing more). The link in the TOC is to this
heading.

Any idea why I can't see the content in the JavaHelp browser?

I have tried converting an article, and this displays as it should.

(Converted with xmlto in Cygwin.)

Thanks in advance,
--
*Martin Polley