Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Legalnotice: HTML Help generates filename, but I had changed it...

No problem Trish, Flood away that is why there is a list. There are so
many people to help...

Cheers,

Scott Wiseman
http://www.Avidware.net

Hi there,

I'm just flooding y'all with questions today!

 This is sort of a follow up to my earlier question about making the
legalnotice file a particular file name when generating a legalnotice
link.
 For the HTML output, I was able to override the template and make the
file be "legalnotice.htm"
However, I'm not sure what to do about the HTML help output:  I get my
legalnotice.htm file, but I ALSO get the generated file ln-d3e10.htm.
The actual link in the help file goes to legalnotice.htm, but I can't
figure out why it's generating the "extra" file.
 I'd ignore it, but then my htmlhelp workshop can't compile the
ln-d3e10.htm and gives an error. I'd like to avoid that.  How can I keep
the stylesheets from generating this extra file?

I'm using the docbook-xsl-1.62.4 and calling the profile-htmlhelp.xsl
from my customization layer.

Thanks,
--Trish

Trish Billard
trish.billard@hp.com
http://www.Computer-Los-Angeles.com
(408) 285-5462

To unsubscribe from this list, send a post to
docbook-apps-unsubscribe@lists.oasis-open.org, or visit
http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/.