Subject: Removing titlepage level TOC in htmlhelp

I find the DocBook to HtmlHelp chain quite good; however, I'd like to customize one aspect of it. It generates a TOC below the title page and then the TOC appears again as a separate page. That is:
[TitlePage and appended TOC ]
     - [TOC]
         - [Section]
         - [Section]
             - [Section]
     etc

I prefer to remove the TOC in the Title page - at least for Books and Articles. For Sets I prefer it there.
So what I would like is the following:

[TitlePage]
 - [TOC]
     - [Section]