Subject: Switching between 1-column and 2-column layouts

Hi,

I am spending more time tweaking the PDF output of my Docbook files,
and I was wondering if there was a way to switch from 1-column to
2-column from chapter to chapter - would I need to create a new page
master? Any examples of how anyone else has done this would be most
appreciated.

Cheers,

Chris

Chris Johnson