Subject: Quick Q: how do I quote a line from a program inline?

.. also a couple of other small ones ..

<para> ... its call
   signature is
   <literal>self, spec=None</literal>. Knowing Python, you can tell that
   <literal>self</literal> is the object instance the method is being called on,
   and is passed automatically by Python, and that
   <literal>spec</literal> is an optional keyword argument. Most importantly,
   perhaps, you know
   <emphasis>which</emphasis>
   <methodname>objectValues</methodname> is being called (there are four in
   total).</para>

Those <literal> elements are wrong, but I can't think what I should
replace them with. Any suggestions from the masters?

Regards,
--
Jean Jordaan
http://www.upfrontsystems.co.za