Subject: docbook framework for win32 and linux

Hello,

as I have to realise that setting up such an environment is not as trivial
as I yet expected this question manifested:
Is there the need for such an environment to handle docbook-xml documents
in an identical way on win32 and linux systems?
Who is willing to help?
Is it really worth to set up a project at sourceforge for this task?

After my first posting conecring this subject I received answers and a
helping hand from 2 people. Both evinced interest in helping.

Therefore my call please let me know who is interested in setting up such
a framework? Please email me or respond to this posting :)

Volker

PS: If there is already such a project I'm willing to help - as much as
I'm able to.