Subject: Unjustified and justified text...

I've noticed that in my PDF output that  line justification seems to be in
effect.  I'm outputing in landscape mode with two columns. I'm seeing things
such as:

  The        cow      jumped     over    the  moon
  This                       and                         that

Is there a way to control this.

Paul