Subject: Any advice on transforming XHTML to DocBook?

Hi there,

would anyone have any pointers about transforming XHTML files to DocBook.
I have a lot of HTML files containing content that we want to reuse in
PDFs.

I'd like to be able to produce a fairly high quality manual with this
stuff.
Therefore its not enough to use Acrobat 6 to make a PDF from the
collection of files.

I'm thinking DocBook because I could choose to either bring it into Adobe
Framemaker and format it there or possible use XSL FO to PDF.

I have not found any discussions on this topic anywhere -- guess everyone
else is going the other way.

thanks,
Patrick

the system manager.