Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] 5 Questions: from PHP tags to XIncludes

Bob Stayton wrote:

> BTW, I don't know about others, but I prefer to see one question per message
> with a good subject line.  When people look in the list archive, then they
> can find something based on the subject lines.

Yes, please. Even if in the list archives one could do a search in the
full text for topics of interest, having a single message/thread per
question is quite helpful while skimming the messages on a subject line
basis for "stuff to absolutely read now" and "stuff I can get back to
later".

Regards,
Giulio Piancastelli.