Subject: Header on Print Title Page

Good morning list,

I am creating a document that uses our corporate template and I need to
set the company logo in the top right hand corner of the title page.  I
already have a smaller logo being printed in the header on each
subsequent page, but I cannot work out how to set a larger graphic at
this location on the title page.

I have seen that I could use the mediaobject tag in the spec file, but i
cannot work out how to go about positioning this in the correct location.

I hope this makes sense.

If anyone has any pointers then please can you let me know?

Thanks lots for all the help I have recieved on the list.

Russell