Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Docbook Website Stylesheet 1.8 + ME = UUGGHHH

Hi Maria,

Why not simply asking the netfilter.org folks (Harald Welte) for a copy
of their customizations by sending your request to
<webmaster@netfilter.org>?

They might be very willing to share their work with you.

Cheers,
Mark

maria jones wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am currently fumbling my way through the output customization from the
> Docbook Website DTD 2.4. But to no avail.
>
> I've produced valid "default" XHTML output from the examples provided.
> However, i am unable to figure out where i need to be looking to customize
> the layout. For instance, i really like the simple yet effective layout of
> the following site:
>
> http://www.netfilter.org/
>
> I was looking at doing something similiar in layout to this. This site
> explains that they utilize a customized set of xsl's to achieve the layout.
> Admittedly, the xsl stylesheets are still a bit cryptic for me.
>
> Can someone point me in the right direction?! ;)
> Thanks very much for your time.

Mark Johnson      <mrj@debian.org>
Debian XML/SGML:  <http://debian-xml-sgml.alioth.debian.org>
Home Page:        <http://dulug.duke.edu/~mark/>
GPG fp: DBEA FA3C C46A 70B5 F120  568B 89D5 4F61 C07D E242