Subject: Example, figure, tables...

 I have forgot: I'm using dsssl stylesheets...
 Hello,
 The text bellow the figures, examples and tables in my work, are in
bold format... Ex.:
 Figure 1- "Figure Title"
 Table 1- "Table Title"
 Example 1- "Example Title"
 I don't want that... :)) I want just the words: Figure 1-, Table 1-
and Example 1-... in bold format! The Titles must be in "normal"
format... and in the summary, i want the same.
 Do you know how can i do that??
 Thanks!!!

"I believe i need  every  ship we have if we're going
to survive this  attack.  Then why did you allow  the
Nebuchadnezzar to leave"?
			(Commander Lock)
"Because i believe our survival dependes on more than
how many ships we have".
			(Councillor Hamann)

		- Matrix Reloaded -