Subject: Underlined key accelerators

Hello all,

I'm writing user interface documentation, which mentions GUI items which have
key accelerators. For example, "Cancel" buttons often have the "C"
underlined, and when "alt+C" is pressed, the button is activated.

How do I mark an underline in docbook? Note, this is not representation or
formatting, but the actual content(AFAICT).

Cheers,

			Frans