Subject: Error in Danish localization

Hi.

FYI:

I have found an error in the Danish localization of the XSL
stylesheets. In common/da.xml, lastlistcomma is set like this:

<gentext key="lastlistcomma" text=" og "/>

Since we don't use a comma before the last item in Danish, this should be

<gentext key="lastlistcomma" text=""/>

Otherwise, authorgroups in bibliografies contains the word "og"
(Danish for "and") twice before the last item, e.g.:

Brad Appleton, Stephen P. Berczuk, Ralph Cabrera og og Robert Orenstein.

I have submitted this as bug #1023579.

Best regards,

	Rune Lausen