Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] xref with insert.xref.page.number returns ?

On Wednesday 08 September 2004 10:40, Bob Stayton wrote:
> I'm not able to duplicate your problem.  When I process your input (I added
> another section for id="esvn-file-view" so all the xrefs would resolve), I
> get page numbers on all xrefs, using that version of the stylesheets and
> fop.
>
> I presume your file validates.  Do you get any errors about unresolved
> xrefs when you run the stylesheet?  Are you using a customization layer?

Hello Bob,

Yes, files are valid and the only errors I get from FOP are to do with tables,
but this is a known problem. Yes I do use a customization layer.

You can see the problem by looking at page 22 of the PDF located here:
http://esvn.umputun.com/html-docs/esvn.pdf

Look under the View Menu. Bullets 1, 2, & 3 all used the same xrefs. Bullet 1
and 2 give page numbers, bullet 3 does not.

If you like you can download a tar.gz of the src from
http://esvn.umputun.com/esvn-0.6.0-1.tar.gz

Look in the docs/ folder you will find all XML and XSL SRC for the document.

Thanks for your help on this. I have had this problem before in other books,
but it never really was a problem. Now I really want to solve it.

--
Sean Wheller