Subject: Bosnian translation

Hi,

I have translated the English language source file en.xml to Bosnian.

Should I send it to this list?

To get it work with the DSSSL stylesheets I created new or changed some
files there too.

I changed or created new following files:

common/catalog
common/dbl10n.dsl
common/dbl10n.ent
common/dbl1bs.dsl
common/dbl1bs.ent
html/docbook.dsl
print/docbook.dsl

Some of them say that I should send them to Norman Walsh.
Is that OK? And which of them should I send?

Thanks in advance,
Kemal Skripic