Subject: Question links when making a qandaset into HTML

When I convert to HTML a DB XML document with qandaset as the root element, the question links at the top of the resulting .proc page are all of the form "index.html#idxxxxxx".  It seems to me that the "index.html" should not be there.  The only reason I care is because to reproduce on a web site in a quick and dirty way an FAQ I have in a DB book, this is what I do.  Is this a bug or a design decision I don't understand?

FYI, to the best of my knowledge I am using what the xmlto script uses in cygwin, namely xsltproc with the current chunk.xsl stylesheet.

David de la Nuez
ddelanu@us.ibm.com
(914)945-1167  (tie line 862-1167)
COIN-OR www.coin-or.org