Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] dbtimestamp PI function

Yes, it seems like a bug. It works with Xalan if you use the exact name of
the underlying Java method.

<!-- OK with Saxon and xsltproc -->
<xsl:if test="function-available('date:date-time')">

<!-- OK with Saxon and Xalan -->
 <xsl:if test="function-available('date:dateTime')">

Tested with:
Saxon 6.5.3
Xalan 2.6.0
xsltproc 1.1.8