Subject: vertical spacing for the first line using DSSSL

Hello,

I want to display bookinfo title 92 points below the top margin. Title
is the first line on titlepage recto. I've tried the following hack:

  (element (bookinfo title)
    (make sequence
      (make paragraph
	use: book-titlepage-recto-style
	(literal " "))
      (make paragraph
	use: book-titlepage-recto-style
	font-family-name: "Arial"
	font-weight: 'bold
	font-posture: 'italic
	font-size: 24pt
	line-spacing: 12pt
	space-before: 80pt
	quadding: 'start
	keep-with-next?: #t)))

But that works only if something is really printed in the first
paragraph. What is the proper way to do that?

I'm using DocBook SGML 4.2, DSSSL 1.78, openjade 1.4devel from Debian
sid. I've tried the TeX backend, but I need also rtf.

Thanks in advance,
Baurjan.