Subject: Changing color

Hello,

I am trying to change the Chapter tesxt color.

With the FAQ and the book, I found that, with adding this :

    <xsl:template match="title"
mode="chapter.titlepage.recto.auto.mode">
  <fo:block xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";
            xsl:use-attribute-sets="chapter.titlepage.recto.style"
            margin-left="{$title.margin.left}"
            font-size="24.8832pt"
            font-height="bold"
            font-family="{$title.font.family}">
    <xsl:call-template name="component.title">
      <xsl:with-param name="node"
select="ancestor-or-self::chapter[1]"/>
    </xsl:call-template>
  </fo:block>
</xsl:template>

I can change some parameters of this generated text, but how can I
change the color of the same text ? I tryed with :

font-color="#CCCCCC" but I doesn't work (may be because it's more HTML
transformation and I would like to change this color in my generated
PDF).

Thanks in advance for you help,

Jacques
--
La notion de passoire est indépendante de la notion de trou... et réciproquement