Subject: footnote as endnote in pdf

Hi,

For my theology course assignments I have to present references as
endnotes rather than footnotes. They come out that way when I prepare
html. However in both chunked html and pdf (via fop) they come out at
the bottom of the page (which of course is expected for footnotes).

Can I via the xsl customizations present footnotes at the end of the
document (ie as endnotes) when using print and chunked html?

Thanks

Dave
--
David Warnock: Sundayta Ltd. http://www.sundayta.com