Subject: Signed Docbook Website Transformation

Hello all,

I have been developing an XML Security Extension to the following:

DTD Website V2.5.0
DTD Website Full V2.5.0

as well as others. Here's what I have accomplished:

1. I built the DTD from scratch. It validates my previously constructed
documents fine.

2. Everything is as needed, by the XML Security Application - xmlsec. Various
Signature constructs are validated and successfully signed.

3. Verification of the Signature works good.

Here's where i get fragged. I attempt to post-process the XML source into
XHTML by utilizing my customized stylesheets to build the site. How do I
accomplish processing of the now extended elements.

Any ideas on how to process these so as to make them W3C valid? How about
commenting out the elements?

Thanks.