Subject: please, where is website

Hi all.
I'm newbie to this list.

I wont to learn too much of website dtd.
Can someone tell me where I can find website dtd and website full dtd ?
... and after recoverd this file, how I can use it with my docbook 2.4.1 ?

I must modify docbook ? insert some entity in some place ?

Please, someone can show how to begin to write something with website ?

Thanks in advantage for your time.
Best regard ... and sorry for my english.
bye by fellons