Subject: docbook and rtf/doc

What is the perferred way to produce rtf or word doc
output?

I am still on my quest to get my company to start
using docbook instead of word documents, but i just
received a request from higher up that they would like
to review documents in the doc format so they can
inline their comments to the document.

I am working with the xsltproc -> fop line of tools
right now for pdf output.

Thanks-
Ben