Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] docbook and rtf/doc

Hmm..., it looks like I lost an email.

I am looking at the fo3rtf converter, and I am pretty
happy with the output.

I was getting some different formating problems,
thought it was from my fo custom layer or like, but it
seems that after just playing around with things in
word itself I was able to get everything to display
correctly.

Thanks for the help-

Ben