Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] docbook and rtf/doc

The stylesheet we have developed unfortunately does not use DocBook as
its source.
However, I would be happy to work on a solution for DocBook.

Let me see what I can come up with over the weekend...

Ultimately, this could be one half of an authoring system for DocBook,
using MS Word
(or Open Office) as the front-end editor.  The other half would be a
(system of) stylesheet(s)
that converts the Word document into DocBook.

Cheers,
Steve Ball

On 01/10/2004, at 7:01 AM, Bob Stayton wrote:

> Hi Steve,
> Any chance that some or all of the Docbook to WordML stylesheet could
> be
> contributed to the SourceForge project?  I've been thinking of
> starting such
> a stylesheet, but it would be nice to get a jump start.
>
> Bob Stayton
> Sagehill Enterprises
> DocBook Consulting
> bobs@sagehill.net