Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] docbook and rtf/doc

Thanks for the good pointer. After the Ctl-A + F9 not only
the page number was shown correctly but the missing
images show up as X icon and looks like the link is
broken (path to jpg is incorrect).  Any other trick
can get the images displayed ?

Also is there other fix/work around before asking
user to do the Ctl+A, F9 trick ? or Can we use
automate the fix on unix side  ?

Thank for your time

tj