Subject: fo2rtf and literallayout

So far I am pretty happy with the fo2rtf output.

I posted a question to the xfc-support mailing list,
but haven't received a reply yet, so I thought I would
try here.

It looks like my literallayout blocks are not being
published in the rtf output.

I have a number of blocks formated as:

<emphasis><literallayout>
</literallayout></emphasis>

This seems to work fine in the pdf output, but in the
rtf I just get an extra space on the line and nothing
else.

Any thoughts of how I can fix this or what the problem
might be.

(I don't think it is the emphasis tag, since I have a
number of bold text blocks being displayed correctly.)

Thanks,
Ben