Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Section title PDF 'keep with next'

On Tuesday 12 October 2004 14:26, David Bocquet wrote:
> I'm using xsltproc and FOP to generate pdf output.
> I don't know what to do to avoid having section title at the bottom of
> the page. Normally it should always "stay" with the following paragraph.
> Is it a FOP problem, or am I missing a special parameter to handle this.

Are you using a custom layer?

If so then add the following template to it:

<xsl:template match="processing-instruction('pagebreak')">
        <fo:block break-after="page"/>
</xsl:template>

Then add the following processing instruction to points where you want page
breaks to occur:

<?pagebreak?>

--
Sean Wheller