Subject: XSL : glossary as child to part

This error was introduced when switching from docbook-xsl 1.60.1 to 1.66.1

I am not allowed to put the element ”glossary” as a child to ”part”
Then I get the error:
Error glossary is not a chunk!
I/O error : File exists
runtime error: file xsl/docbook/html/chunker.xsl line 215 element document
xsltDocumentElem: unable to save to php/

If I put glossary as child to book – it is ok.

Regards

Sigurd