Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] trademark tag not rendered correctly in javahelp

Ok to clarify

So I start with <trademark>Windows</trademark>
and end up with <span class="trademark">Windows</span>&trade;
which doesnt render in javaHelp

Pablo you are suggesting that I ran a shell script or something to
replace the output
&trade
with
<sup>TM</sup>

I can do this but it would better if the javahelp.xsl was changed to
generate this in the first place.

cheers Paul