Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] changing text properties for conditional (profiling)text

Ben Adams wrote:

> How are the span and class parameter used? For
> example:

>   <xsl:apply-imports/>
>
> I am not sure what span means, and I am not sure how
> to work with the class parameter (the only tests for
> the class seem to be like xml markup tests, which
> don't seem like they should be used this way, but I
> have no idea).

changebars.xsl is primary targeted for HTML output. If you want printed
(FO) output, you can replace span by fo:inline and instead setting class
you can conditionaly change some properties on this fo:inline.

> Is there any other way I can change the colors without
> another fo:block? (this breaks the listitem, and
> dosen't work with phrase good)

Well, FOs are more fragile than HTML. May be fo:wrapper would do better
job than fo:block.

				Jirka

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature