Subject: [ANN] Docbook-CSS 0.3

My CSS stylesheet for Docbook XML has been updated.  See the project page
for downloads and a list of changes:

  http://www.badgers-in-foil.co.uk/projects/docbook-css/

[Note: since docbook-apps has been used mostly just for discussion of the
XSL stylesheets, while I've been subscribed, I've created another mailing
list for docbook-css.  So, I'll not bother this list with further
announcements that may be of little interest to the subscribers :D ]

ta,
David Holroyd