Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] admonition color borders.

That looks like something they're styling via CSS. You can tell
the DocBook XSL stylesheets to create a link to an external CSS
stylesheet by transforming your content html.stylesheet parameter
with the value being a stylesheet name ("style.css" or "mystyle.csss"
or whatever). Then you put your CSS styling in that file.

Everything you're see there -- the different colors, the images --
can all be controlle through CSS.

Douglas Wade <douglaswade@gmail.com> writes:

> I am new and want to know how to accomplish this certain look. Looking
> at this page http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/docs/TortoiseSVN_en/help-onepage.html#tsvn-ch-0-sect-5
>
> from Tortoise's SVN documents. The caution, warning, notes, etc. have
> the top and left side border with unique colors. I can create one
> color. I do not know how to make blue for important and red for
> warning. I thought it may be done in the admonition.properties? But I
> am not sure. Can I get some guidance?

PGP signature