Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] docbook-xml software for MAX

I have a Mac and have been working with docbook files for a while. I use
xmlmind's XMLeditor (www.xmlmind.com) for a WYSIWYG editor and SubEthaEdit
(http://www.codingmonkeys.de/subethaedit/) for editing source.
I convert all my docbook files to pdf so I use saxan and fop (both work just
fine on the mac as long as java is updated). I also have Jimi installed with
fop.

There is a pretty good article on how to set it up here:
http://www.boksa.de/tutorials/docbook_macosx.mpp

The above link doesn't seem to be working for me right now but was working
as of 9/30/04.

Hopefully that helps.

--
Anthony Nelson