Subject: Re[2]: [docbook-apps] XSL Titlepage are Pagetitles?

||*()*||    [\..konnichi wa, ogenki desu ka, Bob../]

Great reference. Just what I need. =) And just like I thought.

The reason I asked because I've found "refentry.title" template in
refentry.xml which seems to be abandoned. I can't find a place where it
is called.

<xsl:template match="refentry"> calls template name="refentry.titlepage"
in titlepage.templates.xsl, which logically should call refentry.title,
but it doesn't. Why?

--
                   //Old Rusty Cans Killers [ORCK]:
                   //technically yours, techtonik