Subject: Saxon CLASSPATH question

Hi All,

I have read conflicting documentation which sometimes states that the
CLASSPATH variable should include the xsl extensions "jar" file.  Note
the differences below:

CLASSPATH=saxon.jar:$CLASSPATH
export CLASSPATH

versus

CLASSPATH="/usr/java/saxon.jar:/docbook-xsl/extensions/saxon65.jar"
export CLASSPATH

I ran a few test cases using the upper $CLASSPATH variety (ie no
saxon651.jar extension) and it properly converts to html.  Could
someone please let me know the difference and significance.  Will I run
into problems later?

Cheers,

Tristan
Tristan J. Fiedler