Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] lists not rendered correctly

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Deepak Shrestha
> I have placed the pdf file at
> http://www.geocities.com/d88pak/dbapps_list/test.pdf

I had a look at it. In the "Document Properties" dialog in Adobe Reader, the
entry for "PDF Producer" was "null", which is a bit odd. Whenever I create a
PDF with FOP, this entry says "FOP 0.20.5".

I can't reproduce your problem. The whitespace is collapsed by FOP, and all
three list items look the same in the PDF created from the following test
file (using docbook-xsl-1.66.1):

<section>
  <title>Test</title>
  <itemizedlist>
    <listitem>
      <para>Some text</para>
    </listitem>
    <listitem>
      <para>
	Some text
      </para>
    </listitem>
    <listitem>
      <para>

	Some text

      </para>
    </listitem>
  </itemizedlist>
</section>

> Please have a look at it. I am using
> "docbook-xsl-1.66.1","fop-0.20.5" and "saxon6_5_3". I
> just noticed this lately.
> Currently my list is tagged as follows:
> <itemizedlist>
>     <listitem>
>           <para>
>              something ....blah...blah
>            </para>
>     </listitem>
> </itemizedlist>
> (similar for orderedlist)
>
> Is is correct? or there is something wrong with stylesheet/processors?

It looks fine to me.

/MJ