Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] bibliography questions

copying the "person.name.list" and replacing the
"person.name" to "person.name.last-first" in the
call-template solved my surname, firstname ordering
problem. Thanks for the pointers and guidance. However
my third question regarding the xref to bibliography
is  not answered yet. :-)

Deepak K. Shrestha