Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] openjade1.3.3 under Windows

Hi Markus,

thanks for your advice, I hadn't thought, that installing cygwin is that
easy :-)

But I can't get the dsssl stylesheets running (grrr after one day...).
The system identifiers can not be resolved. I reorganized the catalogs
already by referencing them all in one master catalog file, because I
have the suspicion, that openjade under cygwin may not parse my path
list correctly for SGML_CATALOG_FILES (as a list in Windows is separated
by ";" and in Unix bei ":"). But perhaps I'm wrong here, because this
step didn't help either :-(

Have I to use the cygwin bash, can I use my old catalogs,dtds and dsssl
(old in the sense of my old WinNT installation paths), or do I have to
formulate everything from the point of view of the cywin installation
(eg. /cygdrive/d/...)? For the moment, I don't know which way to go.

greetings,
Georges

--
 Georges Schmitz