Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Image and FOP

Yes I have installed JAI as instructed in DocBook
xsl:The Complete Guide. My FOP doesn't complain about
it. I have tried another alternative. since my image
is quite large, I tried to reduce it. Now it is
showing my  explicitly) scaled image in PDF. I think
it has something to do with the file size.

Deepak K. Shrestha

--- Jens Skripczynski <skripi-lists@myrealbox.com>