Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] index in toc?

Note that prior to version 1.66.0, the DocBook XSL stylesheets
only supported including index in TOC for DocBook "divisions" --
Book, Part, and Reference -- but not for the DocBook "components"
that are also allowed to have an Index -- Preface, Chapter,
Appendix, and Article.

For the 1.66.0 release, Bob checked in a change to support
inclusion Index in TOC for those components too.

So, if you are authoring an Article or other component that has an
index, and you want to include a link to that index in the
generated TOC, you need to upgrade to version 1.66.0 or later.

David Tolpin <dvd@davidashen.net> writes:

> Hi,
>
> is index not in TOC by design or am I missing something?
> Any recent docbook-xsl, fo and html stylesheets, automatically
> generated index at the end with just <index/> .
>
> David

smime.p7s