Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Ignoring NonDocBook tags, take 2

On Mon, Nov 22, 2004 at 06:34:26PM -0500, Tristan Fiedler wrote:
> A set of non-DocBook XML tags are nested in my DocBook article.
> What is the proper method to completely ignore a set of tags such as
> <a  attrib=test1>, </a>
> <b attrib=test2>, </b>

Should the tags be displayed as tags, or will they be used as tags? If
they are being used as tags then you're not really working with DocBook
anymore...you're working with a variation on DocBook. If, however, you
just want to display the tags you can use the following:
	replace &lt; for < and &gt; for >

I hope that helps,
emma

--