Subject: best way to represent console text

Hi there,

I“m creating a tutorial and I want to include console snapshots in my
text. I don“t want to create an image for every console message I will
include into the tutorial. I prefer to copy the console message to my
docbook source.

How is the best way to enhance these console messages ?

How can I produce an output which make clear the parts that are from
the console ?

is there a verbatim tag in the docbook? some other better option?

I“m also want to show programing languages commands enhanced into the
text. How to ?

best regards,

   Felipe Gaścho