Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] best way to represent console text

Dear David,

some time ago I did all the strange configuration to produce PDF
through docbook sources. Now, I have a more confortable environment to
produce my documentation based on Maven and Ant tasks.

If you are interested in how to produce the docbook output documents
through just 1 line command, you can download my project in your
machine and test yourself :

0) Install Apache Maven: http://maven.apache.org/
1) Check out source code with a CVS client. For example:

cvs -d :pserver:guest@cvs.dev.java.net:/cvs login

followed by

cvs -d :pserver:guest@cvs.dev.java.net:/cvs checkout schoolbus

2) go to the directory
"schoolbus\schoolbus-quaestio\docs\requirements" and then type "maven
docbooks". Done !

it will produce a folder titled "build" containning all rendered
documents in Htm and Pdf formats.

Thank you for your samples, I will learn a lot wih that files.

best regards,

   Felipe Gaścho
   Schoolbus Owner
   https://schoolbus.dev.java.net/