Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Re: <graphic> scaling

Those are XSL-FO properties, so the XSL-FO stylesheet
that maps DocBook source to FO would have to set them.

But, as XSL 1.1 is only a working draft, and I am not
aware of any implementations, it doesn't make sense for
the DocBook stylesheets to emit these values yet.

So from the point of view of a DocBook author, you can't
get there from here yet.  Sorry I wasn't clearer about
that.

Until the implementation you use supports these XSL 1.1
values, unless the code suggested by Bob works for you,
I have no other good suggestions.

paul