Subject: Help with colsep border style, please

Hi,

in a docbook table there is a way to define if a column will
have an associated line or not (colsep "1" or "0").

But what I'm missing is a style attribute (dashed line).

So far, I've found a way do do this for all cells of a table
using a stylesheet parameter:

   table.frame.border.style
   table.cell.border.style

But what is needed is a way to define this individually for
each column.

Any hints? Thanks in advance.

Bernhard Kohl