Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Fop customizations: bookmarks, toc, chapter titles

Le 4 déc. 2004, à 21:03, Bob Stayton a écrit :

> [...]
Anyway, it is better than pointing to a blank page. Many thanks.

>> 2 - I would like to have the contents of the table of contents
>> centered, i.e. not using the $title.margin.left.
> There was a request awhile back to have a parameter to select which
> page
> masters
> have the $title.margin.left indent.  I can't find the feature request
> on
> SourceForge, though,
> so if you want to file one, it will at least be in the queue.
Done.

>   In the mean
> time, it
> requires creating a new page master for the front matter.  This
> reference
> describes how to do it.
>
> http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/PageDesign.html#DeclarePageMasters
Thanks for the link. Not sure I'll success in doing it, but well, it is
a good challenge.

>> 3 - I would like to have the verso title pages for chapters to
>> display:
>>        Chapter x: Title of chapter x                           Title
>> of
>> current section
>> and not only Title of current section as it is. The first one in the
>> first cell of the table for title, the second one spanning over the
>> second and third cells (as I'll guess some would be too long to fit
>> into the second cell). I've not really grasped this part of
>> customization yet. Could somebody point me to the right direction?
>
> I'm not sure I understand.  Chapters don't usually have a verso title
> page.
> Do you mean the running header on the pages after the first?
Yes, exactly.

> You can adjust the size of the page header cells with the
> header.column.widths
> parameter:
>
> http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/fo/
> header.column.widths.html
>
> You could set this to "2 0 1" to get the inside cell to be twice that
> of
> the outside cell, and the middle cell zero width.
>
> The template named 'header.content' establishes what goes into each
> cell.
> That template can
> be a bit tricky, but there are examples in this section of my book:
>
> http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/PrintHeaders.html#PrintHeadersText
Perfect. Thanks

>> 4 - I have in the xml source some workaround to have a Tip or Note
>> inside a variable list displayed as a tiny italic blue word.
>>  <varlistentry>
>>            <listitem>
>>              <para>Blah blah blah.</para>
>>              </listitem>
>>       </varlistentry>
>>
>> For the html output, it is treated through css stylesheet, so that it
>> appears in italic, blue color. For the pdf output, I have it in
>> italic,
>> but I don't find a way to color it. Is there a way other than using
>> role, i.e. not touching the xml sources?
>>

> If you want all emphasis text inside a term element to be blue, you
> could
> do this:
>
> <xsl:template match="term/emphasis">
>   <fo:wrapper color="blue">
>     <xsl:apply-imports/>
>   </fo:wrapper>
> </xsl:template>
>
> I believe FOP supports fo:wrapper.  If not, you could try fo:inline.
This works fine, but actually I don't want all emphasis text inside a
term element to be blue, just the ones whose text value is Tip or Note.
They are not necessarily at the first or last position in a variable
list. I've tried to do something with xsl:if, but not succeeded in
anything correct.

Michèle
<http://micmacfr.homeunix.org>

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ceci_est_une_signature_=E9lectronique_PGP?=